Welcome to Great Lakes Allied

Bil-Jax

Bil-Jax

Bil-Jax was founded in 1946 by two brothers, Bill and Jack Ashenfelter Their design of a plastering frame for use in their business eventually became so popular they left the plastering business and began manufacturing. In 1947, the design rights for their invention was sold to Wilbur Wyse and Bil-Jax, Inc began manufacturing its first product.

The family-owned company continued to expand their offering of fine products until 1993 when Steve Wyse sold Bil-Jax to Plettac AG, a German scaffold manufacturer. In 1995 Bil-Jax moved to its present location on Taylor Parkway in Archbold, Ohio. In December of 2003, the current management team, along with a financial partner, Centerfield Capital, purchased Bil-Jax from its German parent. The management team is now refocused and better positioned to pursue their goals of continuing to provide high quality, leading brand products to the markets they serve.

Grid List

Set Descending Direction

37-48 of 25727

Grid List

Set Descending Direction

37-48 of 25727